ClubWRX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Subaru's are fun but we had a little too much fun. After paying fines and fixing what we destroyed, all we got was this stupid video. LOL but we also made the local paper too buhahahaha :domo:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Oh man you are so cool! Wish I could be a bad ass like you... :screwy:

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Hope the fine was hefty. The only thing better than a hefty fine would to have seen you t-bone into that tree at the edge of the parking lot.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Hope the fine was hefty. The only thing better than a hefty fine would to have seen you t-bone into that tree at the edge of the parking lot.
That's what I was hoping for. It's always funny seeing someone doing something stupid and slam the car off of a tree or poll.

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
Please get a vasectomy yesterday.

Most likely, the OP is hoping to recoup some of the money he paid in fines by video view revenue, which every person who clicks on his video helps with. There's nothing to see except for vandalism of public property, don't support him...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Seriously, you’re an idiot. At least you did it when there was no one else around. I second the vasectomy.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Not gonna watch it. I remember one time when a guy cut me off in a parking lot so i honked my horn at him and then he parked by me and got out and walked towards me and was trying to fight me...once i nicely told him who I was and what I do for a living he apologized for cutting me off and told me he assumed I was just some punk kid in a subaru. Thanks....i blame this on people like you.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Gtfo our forum.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
You're ugly and your wife is fat Michael.

Also I don't know this guy, just thought it was a joke he hid his face since he was so easy to find on the internet. /creeping

·
Registered
759 Posts
lmao @ "Automotive Journalist"

Seriously though, if I saw any actual living being anywhere close to that field... oh man. :unhappy:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.