ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would snap some pictures of a before and after with my interior LED lights I just bought for those debating on which brand to buy etc... I bought the full kit which includes 6 bulbs for the dome/ map lights, trunk light and two license plate lights. The whole kit was $27 shipped from autogoody.com. These aren't the brightest out there, but they are gobs brighter than the stock lights and do not get hot like the stock lights did. The lights are almost on the threshold of being too bright right now as it is, so I wouldn't reccommend going any brighter. I figured I would throw my $.02 in for anyone considering buying LED lights for their interior. I would definately reccommend these to anyone, especially for the price.

IMG_0191.jpg
Packaging

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg
Stock lighting

IMG_0196.jpg
Stock Lighting

IMG_0197.jpg
One more of stock lighting

IMG_0198.jpg
Side by side (LED is on the left of course)

IMG_0199.jpg
One more side by side up close

IMG_0200.jpg
LED lit interior

IMG_0201.jpg
More LED lit interior

IMG_0202.jpg
And another one with LED lighting

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

A few more of the LED lighting. The pictures do not provide much justice because the camera seems to pick up more of the stock lighting than it should, and less of the LED light. In person the difference is much larger than shown in the pictures, but still the pics are there to give you the idea.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks great!

I put some leds in my old 9-2x from yourledshop.com but their kit costs $40 so this a much better option for those looking to brighten up their lights. The difference really is night and day and its definitely a worthwhile upgrade, especially for $27 shipped!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Had these in my old car and was the first thing i did in the WRX. Every bulb in the car is LEDs now, can't beat the crisp white you get from them. I've always been a fan of superbrightleds.com they have EVERYTHING and for good prices, i think i outfitted my car (two map lights, a brighter bulb for the dome, and the trunk) for about $25-30

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
I've had mine for a year & they haven't failed me yet.I just ordered some for my SUV yesterday.

Not too sure about other sellers.

$23 sounds about right.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I WANT. Looks great man :thumbup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys! I have a coupon for a discount at autogoody that came in the mail with my lights. I think its 10 or 15% off. Let me know if anyone wants the coupon code.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts