ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think so far. Still waiting for my rear lip to come, but I am happy with the progress so far.

Thanks In Advance,
Tim

·
Registered
289 Posts
looks great! i'd get the pink impreza badge for the grill and the sti scoop and call it done, make sure you post more pics when you get the rear skirts :thumbup:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Lookin great man! Aspen white=teh hottness, what kind of front lip is that? really looks good, also j/w if you painted the sideskirts yourself or brought em in to a shop to do em b/c I want to do mine soon. Thanks

·
Registered
329 Posts
yeah thats is teh hot lip for sure. I need to get one for my 04 but not sure of which one to go with yet. Also where did u get your HID's and what are they 6000K? They look like it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comments. I had painted my side skirts originally by myself, but they came out ****ty, so when I got my lip sprayed I got them redone too. Yes it is the V1 lip. My headlights are not HID's (yet) They are just PIAA hyperwhites and they are actually pretty good and bright. I like them.

Thanks Again,
Tim

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeh I will be getting coilovers in the spring.. I am on Tein S-Techs right now and they suck!

What kind of fog light covers does everyone have and did you paint them the color of the car or did you leave them?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Actually I think I am going with Eibach's with KYBs. Although I can dream of Tein EDFC :) As for fog covers, I like the ones that you can see through, painted the vehicle color.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you have a picture of them on your car? Also where did you get them from? I am trying to decide between those and the mesh ones.

Tim

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Actually I do like those better, I just like being able to use the fogs and have protection from rocks etc.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeh, I think I like the Mesh style better.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
sexxxy!!!!
i am trying to get a v1 lip myself.
i hope you got one for a good price.
I m going to wait until spring to get it..
my last lip cracked on me and kinda pissed off.. =\
aw well..

be safe!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all the great comments...Any more suggestions?

Tim

1 - 20 of 21 Posts