ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, looking to buy a new 2012 WRX Sedan. I purchased my first one in 2004(it was an (05') and never looked back. Until, I got a company "truck" sold the Sub to my brother. Fast FWD I'm ready to pick up a 2012 before they leave the Imprezza style forever... Looking for some insight from anyone with a new one? Any issues or anecdotes - I'm all ears. Looking to pull the trigger on mine in about three weeks. Excitement doesn't say enough...

·
Registered
38 Posts
We have a 2012 WRX sedan Limited with 1445 miles on it and love it so far. We had a Mazda Speed 3 about 4 years ago and I like the Subie muuuuch more. Base stereo sucks but if you want great sound your going to upgrade anyway. No complaints here!

·
Registered
144 Posts
The order deadline on 2012's has passed by about 8 weeks. If you are still looking to get a 2012 WRX, you are going to have to get one that's on the lot. Hope you can find one that has what you want on it for a good price. I'll be able to let you know what I think of mine ...when it comes in.

Good luck on your hunt!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Snagged one. Game on.

Shewww..., finally snagged a 2012 Mica Blue (or UK Wildcat Blue in my case) WRX Limited... Found one used with 5k on it. Apparently someone purchased it and didn't like the manual tranny (hellllooo...)

I'm pumped. Thrilled to effing death over this thing. It growls;-)

Game on.

QUOTE=hindude;2900680]The order deadline on 2012's has passed by about 8 weeks. If you are still looking to get a

2012 WRX, you are going to have to get one that's on the lot. Hope you can find one that has what you want on it for a good price. I'll be able to let you know what I think of mine ...when it comes in.

Good luck on your hunt![/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Hmm, Wildcat Blue huh? Never heard of that color before, probably because it's a UK color as you stated. In for the pics.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Congrats! In for some pics as well :)

And wtf is with someone buying a manual car only to decide 5k miles later they don't like it? :screwy:

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
I thought NKY stood for Northern Kentucky.

If this is in the UK, I thought people there loved their manual trannies.

The thought process is interesting & quite strange. They drive it for 5k & then it suddenly hits them,"Nope,I can't do this anymore.".

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol - actually UK is the Unversity of Kentucky (2012 National Champs-Mica Blue becomes Wildcat Blue!)

I'm trying to get some pics loaded ASAP. Need to get a tint job next week.

More later all!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts