ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Last Saturday my wife got a 2002 Aspen White WRX wagon. It's going to be a fun little car but the exterior needs some love. I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations on good products to fix the following?

- Minor Dents -
There are probably 7 or 8 golf ball size dents. Any recommendations for a good product to pop them back out?

- Touch up paint -
I need a lot of touch up paint... Looking at Drcolorchip.com the price for a 2oz package is $60, but some other websites like expresspaint.com will sell me a pint of paint for that price. Any recommendations (Is there a good reason to go through Drcolorchip, is there a better company to go through, etc)?

thanks everyone

·
Æternum
20,599 Posts
perhaps consider having your entire car re-primed and painted if it's really bad. I often wonder if Subaru paint is worthy of a touch-up.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback.

It's not terrible really aside from 2 baseball size spots (front and back bumpers). It looks fine from about 10 feet away. Up close you start to see all the chips and dents though, and I would like to iron those out while spending the least amount of money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts