Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a buddy who has them on his 02 says they are decent but have a little too much body roll. Anyone have experience with them I found a set I can pick up new for my 02 for $850.

·
Super Moderator
11,763 Posts
If you are that hard up to half ass it just cut the springs and be done with it. I'm going to repeat exactly what was said to you in the last exactly the same thread you posted before.

Any coil over worth your money is going to be well in excess of 1500 bucks. Megan, tien, bc, and a dozen others in the 800 to 1000 dollar range are literally garbage. If you are just looking to waste money send it to me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
19,820 Posts
I have read your other thread over again.

I STRONGLY recommend you get them, but ONLY if you pay extra. Instead of $850, send $1K minimum.

Another option is to get BOTH the BC and the Megan coilovers you were considering. Do Megan in the front left, BC in the rear right, and stock suspension in the other two positions.

·
Æternum
16,127 Posts
I have read your other thread over again.

I STRONGLY recommend you get them, but ONLY if you pay extra. Instead of $850, send $1K minimum.

Another option is to get BOTH the BC and the Megan coilovers you were considering. Do Megan in the front left, BC in the rear right, and stock suspension in the other two positions.
:rotfl:

·
Banned
289 Posts
Why don't you look for a good spring strut setup and you'll have better performance all around.

The only advantage cheap coilovers have is the ability to raise or lower your car...but let's face it. Once you have a set height you're just going to leave it.

Go get a nice strut and spring combo, get the look you want and the performance you want...and stay in budget

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
19,820 Posts
Kindness is a much more effective persuasion tool. If that's truly the intention.
It isn't.

I don't care on any level what suspension OP or anyone else runs.

My car turns. It is unlikely OP's will turn after OP is done with it, but OP already knows that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts