ClubWRX Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Since my dyno sheets are no more, I figured I will post up the dyno sheet from my 2012 Miata that just got a 2.5 liter transplant!

SAE HP and torque comparison with RPM new lines.jpg

The Miata as it sits now is making as much HP at the wheels as the old 2004 WRX did on the "stock mode" map in the Cobb Accessport. The Miata is only RWD, but at this power level it isn't really traction limited yet and it is much lighter than the 05 WRX was, so despite having less torque than the WRX it is probably faster strait line or around the twisties.

The WRX is over 160 HP from 4,500 RPM to 6,050 RPM, a span of 1,550 RPM. My Miata is over 160 HP from 5,200 RPM all the way to 7,500 RPM, a span of 2,700 RPM.

Keith

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I dug up the WRX dyno sheets from my old Yahoo e-mail account. Posting them here just for posterity's sake.

First is Baseline HP and Torque:

KeithbaselineWRX.jpg

Second is baseline HP and A/F ratio.

KeithbaselineWRXAF.jpg

Keith

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Here is the Cobb accessport stage 1 on a stock 04 WRX circa 2005:

First is HP and Torque:

KeithbaselineWRXstg1jpg.jpg

Second is HP and A/F ratio:

KeithbaselineWRXstg1AF.jpg

Later,

Keith

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
And last of all, the Accessport Fuel economy maps on a stock 04 WRX.

First is HP and Torque:

KeithbaselineWRXecon.jpg

Second is HP and A/F ratio:

KeithbaselineWRXeconAF.jpg

I mentioned my results on the stage 2 Accessport map, but it appears that I never posted the chart in this thread and I suspect (looking through my e-mails where I found the rest of these) it is because the tuner never e-mailed it to me.

Hope my efforts are of amusement to someone even if they are not any actual help to anyone.

Keith

21 - 24 of 24 Posts