ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SLOW4EAT said:
do you have a highstall t/c? cause if not it'll be a little hard to peel out
when im taking a turn, man sorry i didnt know i had to be specific hehe, and i take a turn and i hit it

·
Registered
773 Posts
WRXout said:
when im taking a turn, man sorry i didnt know i had to be specific hehe, and i take a turn and i hit it
Thats not peeling out. Thats the side of tires without the weight and they are slippin a bit. I get it all the time.

·
Registered
423 Posts
skyjock41 said:
Thats not peeling out. Thats the side of tires without the weight and they are slippin a bit. I get it all the time.
i was gonna say the same thing....peeling out is when you're at a standstill and you roast all 4 tires as you roll..kinda like an AWD burnout...

sliding around turns is not bad for the car....but what you're doing is a little more hazardous than a powerslide in which the driver has total control...

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
SLOW4EAT said:

sliding around turns is not bad for the car....but what you're doing is a little more hazardous than a powerslide in which the driver has total control...
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
I do this all the time. There are a few corners by me that, when stopped at a red light, I gun it around the corner and break the tires loose. Every time, I pull into a drift and make the onlookers go OOOOOO AAAAAAA! Makes my wife smack my arm too. :p

(BTW still no EVO yet. Once I get a job, that EVO is mine!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts