ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...not like any of you care. :tongue:

We actually got back into town Sunday afternoon (from New York, in case anyone missed the thread), but that day was too busy seeing friends and family, then I crashed out early, after getting up at 2:30am Colorado time (4:30am EST). Then today, way too much crap was happening at work for me to show up. Plus, I knew I'd have oodles of threads to wade through here in MS. :)

Anyway, the trip was awesome. We saw lots of cool things in NYC, ate lots of good food (New York pizza, real Italian food, street-vendor hot dogs, etc), drank alot, slept a little, and spent way too much time and money on transportation.

We took three rolls of film, hopefully I can post up a few of the more interesting pictures in a few days.

But, it's great to be back, and even greater to be postwhoring again. :wiggles:

·
Registered
714 Posts
welcome back Chrisssy! errr....well....welcome back to Colorado town. I'm in Seattle

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WRX Harvey said:
I love Manhattan. Talk about never ever being bored. Welcome back.:)
Crap, we spent two full days and part of another in Manhattan alone, and I feel like we barely scratched the surface. We'll just have to plan another trip sometime soon. :)

Anyway, it's good to be back (except for the whole "job" thing), and I'm looking forward to teh Mamacita's on Friday.

Mad, you need to just go to New York for a week or so. You'll have a blast, and wonder why you've never went before. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts