Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Added parts!!!! 6Mar04! Now includes Perrin dowpipe, Greddy Evo catback, and Cobb membership w/stage II reflash!!

Have a platinum 04, bought in June of 03, 14k miles. A few road trips;) Fully loaded. Here's a list of everything that comes with it:
-Six cd in dash changer
-Heated seats
-Sunroof
-Factory spoiler
-STi front splitter
-STi fog light covers
-Painted side skirts
-Factory rims painted black w/polyurethane paint, great paint job!
-Greddy Boost and EGT 52mm (color matched when illuminated!)
-B&M short shift w/bushings and momo shift knob
-HKS SS Blow off valve
-Lineage ground kit
-K&N panel filter
-Perrin uppipe
-Perrin downpipe
-Greddy Evo catback
-Cobb Stage II flashed ECU, membership transfer included!
-New Bridgeston RE92 tires
Amazingly classy, beautiful, comfortable, and extremely quick, I would sell this car for but one reason: to buy an STi. I truly love this car and intended to keep it for life and have treated it with the best of care. Properly broken in with introduction of Mobil 1 synthetic at 3k miles, changed every 2500 miles after that. All parts were installed/painted professionally. Transmission is perfectly healthy, shifts great and goes into first gear with zero grinding at 30 mi/hour! If interested, I can be reached on my cell phone @ 623 521 4478. Ask for Ben. Asking $23,500.

See pics at hyperlink a couple posts down!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Not sure yet. Depends on my situation for getting a new red one. I'm waiting at least a month before I buy a car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Bump for a couple additions to my offer. I am now including the Perrin downpipe and Greddy Evo Catback already on the car. Also, I will also transfer over my Cobb Stage II flashed ECU along with the membership. So should you buy, you could pick up an Accessport for only 150 bucks and any other maps for twenty bucks, so on and so forth.

:wiggles: :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts