ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,299 Posts
:thumbdown :barf: :thumbdown :barf: :barf: :thumbdown :barf: :sadwave: :sadwave: :baaa: :screwy: :screwy: :sadwave: :thumbdown :thumbdown :barf: :barf: :sadwave: :sadwave: :sadwave: :baaa: :baaa: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :sadwave: :sadwave: :barf: :barf: :barf: :thumbdown :thumbdown :barf: :barf: :barf: :sadwave: :sadwave: :sadwave: :baaa: :baaa: :screwy: :screwy: :redface: :redface: :baaa: :sadwave: :barf: :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :baaa: :screwy: :thumbdown
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,110 Posts
that is so horrible!!! :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
PLEASE DO NOT GET THAT!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not gonna put the bottom grill i just wanted the top, but it comes in a set so ill end up selling the bottom hehehe no way i dont want to cover my FMIC!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trailboss said:
W/E i like the top one but the bottom one i never planned to put on :tongue: i dont want to cover a piece that i payed so much for , i just order any grill casue i dont want someone to come by and cut off the tranny cooler hose lines........you guys know whats happened to my car so im being cautious
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LtTripMD said:
mm.

i like it.

:thumbup:

trip.
:wiggles:

but i really dont like the bottom one anyways, only if i didnt have a fmic but i do so no way will i put that bottom grill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dark_rex said:
i think grill craft would honestly look way better, and probably still offer better circulation to the radiator/engine bay.

dR
IF i see it cutting circulation i will not hesitate to snip some lines off hehe, jsut as long as noone can get to my tranny cooler hoses and cut them, thats all i am concerned about
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,299 Posts
dark_rex said:
i think anything would honestly look way better, and probably still offer better circulation to the radiator/engine bay.

dR


there are a lot of "awesome" grills. However, this is not one of them. I'd shop around for something else. Billit grills look decent on some kinds of cars, the wrx not being one of them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ebr0t said:
there are a lot of "awesome" grills. However, this is not one of them. I'd shop around for something else. Billit grills look decent on some kinds of cars, the wrx not being one of them.
ya but its what was cheaper i still need $200 more for tuning and i just wanted to spend a little cash for a grill.......i dont care what my car looks liek obviously, me and fahd are seperate on what we like in our cars.....i want it to preform for now.....soon i will get my advan rg rims and tien coilovers :D

i mean i understand your giving me the opinions and i appreciate it but as my friends would say "dat be lookin bling bling dawg" :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,126 Posts
Nobody is going to "cut" your tranny cooler lines.

Thats like the question someone asked me on AOL IM a while back

Him: Can you close the hoodscoop when you park?
Me: Um...no, why would you do that?
Him: To protect it incase someone throws like a milkshake in there...



:confused1 wtf?


Sure its possible, but HIGHLY unlikely.

Ditch the grill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Trailboss said:
Nobody is going to "cut" your tranny cooler lines.

Thats like the question someone asked me on AOL IM a while back

Him: Can you close the hoodscoop when you park?
Me: Um...no, why would you do that?
Him: To protect it incase someone throws like a milkshake in there...



:confused1 wtf?


Sure its possible, but HIGHLY unlikely.

Ditch the grill
DUDE, you dunno the kids i know they are after my car man :eek: so many things has happened, keyed,rock thrown, shaterd window .......they are after me

I really like the grill anyways, the top one :D
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top