ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
LOL, that drive they took is the road I take to work everyday. I've seen that car running around Merritt Island along with about 5-6 (easy) other boosted 240's. The guy he mentioned, Estevan, is pretty well known around here (at least) for Silvia build-ups/tuning.

I don't know any of those guys personally, but I see them flying down the south part of the island a lot, passing me either going to or coming back from work. I've yet to ever be going the same way or line up against one of 'em anywhere. I'll get my chance :)

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
that is ONE HELL OF A 240sx!!!
I was going to get one, but I got a gen 3 Lude instead
gotta go with the lude, ya know...
both cars look similar, in ways
he did a VERY NICE job with that one!!!
:thumbup:

projects are the best

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
Trainrex said:
I'm impressed, and that doesn't happen that much:D
yeah....especially up here in NY. seems all 240sx's are rusted in places.
I wonder how long it took him to do that?!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
daaaaaaaaaaamn.

quick thing though..

how come on every 240 i see the whole front clip is always ALWAYS misaligned and the gaps are horrible. is it just that common for the body to not line up or what?

regardless that is one monster.

super nice!

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Stumbo said:
THats badass, you almost never see full frame-off buildups of imports like that.

I wonder how much he spent? Probably a lot less then most of us here.
I agree. These older 240's can be had for really cheap these days so most people can afford to drop that kind of coin into them now. Since he did so much of the work himself I bet he did not spend that much at all maybe 5-6k on parts I would guess.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
AjIsDope said:
I agree. These older 240's can be had for really cheap these days so most people can afford to drop that kind of coin into them now. Since he did so much of the work himself I bet he did not spend that much at all maybe 5-6k on parts I would guess.
Suspension + wheels + 300zx brakes + rebuilt engine

Your probably right....

I would love to build one of those with a supercharged ls1.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Hot damn, that is sweet.

-joe

·
Registered
677 Posts
I love swapped 240s. I dont want to get into another argument, but they are great platforms. Lightweight, rear wheel drive, awesome cars. I bet Nissan is kicking itself for never selling the Silvia over here after seeing the success of the WRX.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts