Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Knowledge Performance in Woodstock has a AWD dyno and can tune the UTEC. They are tuning mine and have tuned another UTEC in the ATL area with good results.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great, thanks for the info. What mods do you have? My car doesn't even have 1k miles on it and I already want to start upgrading left and right. I traded in my Civic that I ran the Jackson Racing supercharger on for years. I spent a lot of money and never got to where I wanted to be. From what I have seen, I think the WRX will be much more rewarding. A good exhaust, boost controller and Unichip seems like a great start.

Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
My mods are PE1818 turbo, Blitz FMIC, STi injectors, Walboro fuel pump, Blitz SUS intake, Blitz SBC-ID boost controller, TurboXS catless exhaust, and the UTEC. Once I finish tuning the UTEC I should have 290-300 whp on pump gas and 340-350 on C16 race gas. At least those are my goals. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice, you have almost the exact same things I would like to get. Do you have any problems with check engine lights? How is your tranny holding up?

Thanks

·
349 Posts
wrXXX said:
Knowledge Performance in Woodstock has a AWD dyno and can tune the UTEC. They are tuning mine and have tuned another UTEC in the ATL area with good results.

To think i used to live in woodstock when i was younger.. I was born in cartersville GA....

No scoobies back then though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts