ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stop by you favorite speed shop and you can special order the Autometer A-pillar replacement gauge holder for your 2002 WRX using number 22592 for the dual pillar or 22593 for the triple.

The unit holds 2 1/16" (52mm) gauges and I'm going to order mine as soon as I decide between two or three pods.

There you go, black99gt!

-Jim

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
I have the triple pillar comming my way and I should receive them any day now. Once I get them I'll post some pictures for you guys.

Tim

·
Registered
599 Posts
Humm ...

Where did you order the AutoMeter A-Pillar Gauge Pod from ... I talked to a few places and they stated they wouldn't get them till like end of May/June? How much was it and is it a direct fit or do we need to do some mods? Is it a cover or we have to remove the old A-Pillar? Thanks.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Humm ...

I was asking where I could get the AutoMeter Gauge pod mounts? I have already contacted the website above and they stated they wouldn't have anymore for like another 3-4 weeks :(.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Autometer instructed me to go to a speed shop and special order them. I probably will since summit doesn't stock one of the Autometer guages that I want either.

I'm sure you can special order it thru Summit Racing as well.

Let us know how you make out.

-Jim

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Maybe that's why I haven't been getting mine. I'll call Autometer tomorrow and find out whats' going on and then I'll let you guys know.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Yeah ...

Yeah I also wanna know the answers.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Anyone know when the pod (holds two gauges) that surrounds the stock gauge cluster will be available?

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
black99gt,

It's about time you replied to this! I was going to PM you soon because I thought you didn't see it.

HRTATAK,

I'm not familiar with the product you are talking about. Do you have a link with a lead on this?

-Jim

·
Registered
253 Posts
I hope Autometer made an exact fit. Not too sure about gaugepods.com since my other car I had didn't have an exact fit.

·
Registered
235 Posts
PlatinumWRX
I was referring to the piece that Autometer made for the Si Civic...the plastic piece that surrounds the stock gauges (holds 2 gauges on the bottom corners)....just wondering when Autometer would make this product for the WRX..I have a photo but don't know how to insert it..:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
I contacted autometer today and they shipped everything out yesterday instead of 2 weeks ago, but when it gets here I'll take some pictures etc. If Roberto and I get to do the install this weekend I'll post the pictures of the car and write up a little review for you guys too.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What gauges are you throwing in Tim? I want Autometer's dual intake temp, which Summit doesn't stock, EGT, and Fuel pressure to add to my stock gauge package. I would have all the info I needed then.

-Jim

1 - 20 of 90 Posts