ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would make the Auto Tranny Oil Temp light go off? I have a 04 WRX Wagon 4EAT and it went off last night. I pulled over, turned the car off, then started it up and everything was fine. I was driving in a downpour, going through puddles and the light went off after a short skid due to the weather. I was in D, and had been driving VERY conservatively due to the weather - speeds ranging from 0-25mph for about 15 minutes.
Should I be concerned or is this just a fluke?

·
Registered
166 Posts
dont be worried.. mine did it a year back in a REALLLLYYY heavy down pore ... i had it checked out... it was notthing

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
What would make the Auto Tranny Oil Temp light go off? I have a 04 WRX Wagon 4EAT and it went off last night. I pulled over, turned the car off, then started it up and everything was fine. I was driving in a downpour, going through puddles and the light went off after a short skid due to the weather. I was in D, and had been driving VERY conservatively due to the weather - speeds ranging from 0-25mph for about 15 minutes.
Should I be concerned or is this just a fluke?
Probably just a little water in the sensor. I wouldnt worry about it unless it does it again in the dry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts