ClubWRX Forum banner

What date works for you? (You can select more than one date)

• Saturday, 8/21

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Sunday, 8/22

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Saturday, 8/28

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Sunday, 8/29

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK folks! There had been some mention of it in a few recent posts and it is getting close so I figured I would post a thread to get it started. We had a great turnout for indoors. Let's get a better turnout for this meet. I can tell you that the outdoor track is 1000X better than indoor and well worth the trip and money.

Let's first look at some dates that are available for some people. I figure the later the better since I already have the first two weekends booked up.

Here is a link to the outdoor track.
http://www.f1boston.com/images/come_and_race/outdoor_track.pdf

This track is located on Rt. 18 in E. Bridgewater, about a half hour south of Boston.

They do not have specials here so it will be their standard price, which means we have the option of a Saturday or a Sunday meet.

$10 - One day license
$25 - Race fee

There is also the option of a mini gran prix for $75. You get close to 45 minutes of seat time.

Here is a link to a great article that was in the Boston Globe on Outdoor F1.
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70995

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
g0tb00st said:
Brian, I'm down the for 21st. I'll run it by my buddy, I'm sure he'll be down for it again!

Erik
Cool Erik. Maybe we can do a little detailing before the meet.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
hey I want in on this .... will have to play it by ear, but so far any of those dates sounds good (unless I get called in to work). but as of now the dates look good...

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
platano said:
hey I want in on this .... will have to play it by ear, but so far any of those dates sounds good (unless I get called in to work). but as of now the dates look good...
It'd be nice if you finally show up.

:tongue: :D :wiggles:

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
WRC_Obsessed said:
It'd be nice if you finally show up.

:tongue: :D :wiggles:
hehehe ...I'll make it this time ... (I hope)

Hey, I still remember someone saying I had a placed to crash in BOS if I needed, so Im going to hold you to that. So we got to plan a "letz go out for a few beers" night out too. Im sure the other Bos locals will show too. (atleast I know dR won't turn down a beer run :D )

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
platano said:
Hey, I still remember someone saying I had a placed to crash in BOS if I needed, so Im going to hold you to that. So we got to plan a "letz go out for a few beers" night out too. Im sure the other Bos locals will show too. (atleast I know dR won't turn down a beer run :D )
Yeah, definitely. Just let me know.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.