Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I just wanted to inquire as to wheather or not your downpipe will fit the Scoobysport 2.5in cat back system.
I currently have the Back box, but want to add the two midpipes, and a good down-pipe with a cat. Will your fit the bill?

Thanks
&copy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the Scoobysport replaces the mid-pipes and back box, and has the same size flanges as the stock system, and it is US spec.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To regular folks it's a ferret...to "the dude" it's a marmot.

Watch The big lebowski, for details.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey !!! how come MonkeytronZ gets to be an idiot and I'm only a juniour member???? I'm twice the jackass he is!!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
This is sort of a change of topic, but since this whole board is adressed to God anyway Ill just ask, I was checking out the STi injectors on your website. Are you aware of anyone who has fitted them with the stock computer. I would probably be ordering them with the fuel pump, but as of yet I have only an AVC-R to control boost, and I want to make sure that the stock PCM can handle the bigger output.

Speed safely,

Joe
[email protected]

·
1,911 Posts
I wouldn't try it with stock ECU. Will it run? Yes but not very well. You need at LEAST an S-AFC to dial it all in and Unichip is probably the easiest way since Mark at Turbo XS already has done the mapping on the 565cc Sti injectors.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Well I would love to have a unicip - but I need to find a tuner in the NYC/North Jersey area. Hell Ill take anywhere in the tri state area at this point. Anyone with suggestions please let me know.

Speed safely,

Joe
[email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts