ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys so not this comming weekend but next weekend on saturday during the day(the 17th I believe) , there is some kind of import meet/show at Captain's Cove in Bridgeport, CT, which is in a nice location right on the water. It's like a restauraunt/bar and the reason why I found out about it is because the people who own the performance shop that is sponsoring it are neighbors of Rich (RMACKAY82). So yeah Rich and I are just gonna show up to check it all out and not show our Rex's as they are not even considered lightly modded yet. BUT we hear that there are going to be 3 or 4 hot WRX's in the actual show and we wanna check out what the show itself has to offer. So if anyone wants to meet up there just reply to this thread if you are interested. It's a crapshoot because we don't know too much about it but it's something to do if anyone is bored like we usually are since there is NOTHING to do where we live. - Peace - Dan

·
Registered
473 Posts
I would go but HIN is in Boston that night and i am going with a few friends to that. Waterfest is also that same day/weekend, but I could care less to see a bunch of VWs and Audis.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm in stamford and might check this out. What time are you heading up?

My friend just got a turbo xs turbo-back on his STi and would prob want to roll up there... let me know the details...
directions too if you have them..

·
Registered
253 Posts
yep

I would go too, but got Press Passes for HIN in Boston, good luck, and post pix if you get em. See you FOOS IN JERSEY on sunday!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Werrxxx said:
I'm in stamford and might check this out. What time are you heading up?

My friend just got a turbo xs turbo-back on his STi and would prob want to roll up there... let me know the details...
directions too if you have them..
Werrxxx, where in Stamford do you live? I'm here in Greenwich but I'm always in Stamford. Never seen your car around though. You should come to sum weekly meets with me and a few of my friends. I'm also an SQC-NY member

1 - 6 of 6 Posts