ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my suby just died on me at 77k. I'm no mechanic, but the mechanic seemed baffled that the engine got shot so early in the vehicles lifetime. Anyway, It is not practical for me to replace the engine block (whether w/ new or used block), and I don't want to get ripped off by "junking" the vehicle. So I am looking for someone who is interested in these vehicles who would be able to use my car for spare parts, etc. Like I said the engine is shot, but other than some cosmetic damage to the exterior of the vehicle, it is in decent shape. I live in the suburbs of Atlanta, and would be able to tow the vehicle (complimentary), within 100 miles of my location in Atlanta. I have alot of flexibility in terms of negotiating a fair price, and if anyone has any interest in seeing the car or would like more information, please message me so we can get the ball rolling. I'm looking to use what I can make back from this vehicle as a downpayment on a new vehicle, so the sooner the better. If the first person that I speak to about this offers me anything close to a fair and reasonable offer, it will be done. So please contact me right away if you're interested. Thanks, Nasser

1 - 2 of 2 Posts