Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty awesome vid from the ATL with a good variety of cars mostly Supras with some footage of a few WRX's as well. Makes me want a Supra TT Real bad!!!! Man those cars sound sick. :eek: This video is property of amr-crew.com . Enjoy!! :D

Video

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice vid!

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah there is a good variety of cars in the video, not all Supra's but the black Supra in the begining is one of the more insane cars in the vid. Guess I chose the wrong title? Eh, either way I feel its a good watch and definitely worth the download. :)

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
02_Scooby_WRX said:
Yeah there is a good variety of cars in the video, not all Supra's but the black Supra in the begining is one of the more insane cars in the vid. Guess I chose the wrong title? Eh, either way I feel its a good watch and definitely worth the download. :)
240k/s on a t1 line...took about 4 min! :cool:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Whoa, that Supra is nasty. I'm guessing its the black one that sounds like a jet as it flys by. Dyno queens or not, they will hustle on the roll-ons.

·
Registered
142 Posts
that turbo on the sivia engine looks like it was about to melt :eek:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Gypsy said:
what is the name of that first song in the vid....i believe its linkin park but im not sure
yes it is... song #13. that video was sweeeet. loved the race between the WRX and Camaro SS/Z28 and the WRXs from the stop light.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Editing was okay, i guess.

Looks like most of the filming was done with a SONY TRV or DCR with the nightshot on.

Looks like the filming took place mostly on I-75 North of the connector.

edit--watched part 2

. . .i wanna grab the camera man and the post production people and go "this is how you render nite footage, and this is how you blur someone's tag out. . ."

but thats the computer video geek talking

·
Registered
1 Posts
The black WRX that races the SS on the highway and lost...well the reason why he lost was because his intercooler piping blew off...and they didn't know it. LOL

When the 2 scoobies lined up at the light, the one in the yellow didn't know they were going...but quickly caught back up.

I was shotgun in the yellow.

Most of the video was filmed from a "s14".

Ya, most was on 75, and some on Barrett or 41.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts