ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heading to ATCO this friday. Myself and the mike are thinking of heading down if the weather allows. My buddy with a 2nd gen rx-7, and another buddy with a 10sec Vega should be attending as well. Should be a good time. I have never run my car before, maybe ill give it a shot, dont know yet. All are welcome to come, maybe even make a mini meet out of it. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bump!

Come on let me see what some WRX's can do!

If your going already, cool. I want to check some rides out cause I'm thinking of getting one myself and I want to see what people are doing to them.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
95nracer said:
Bump!

Come on let me see what some WRX's can do!

If your going already, cool. I want to check some rides out cause I'm thinking of getting one myself and I want to see what people are doing to them.

Yeah, what he said! I work with him and he will be riding down with a small group of us. It should be a good time. For laughs, you will get to see me make my first run at a track ever! w00t! hahaha. Weather should be nice, so no excuses, bring out your rides! Hope to see some rexes representin! :D

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Just an FYI,

I will not have my WRX on Friday. AutoSpeed is installing the exhaust and the car is not registered OR inspected. I could drop my Neon at Autospeed and bring the WRX, but the FMIC is in the trunk, the stock exhaust is installed for inspection, and UTEC is not tuned.

I will have the WRX back to stage 4+ and at the Tri-State meet for sure.

-Jim

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
PPMotorsports said:
Just an FYI,

I will not have my WRX on Friday. AutoSpeed is installing the exhaust and the car is not registered OR inspected. I could drop my Neon at Autospeed and bring the WRX, but the FMIC is in the trunk, the stock exhaust is installed for inspection, and UTEC is not tuned.

I will have the WRX back to stage 4+ and at the Tri-State meet for sure.

-Jim
...fine.:rolleyes:

j/k

1 - 20 of 32 Posts