Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
basically....a hit a run while I was eating in a restaurant, my front bumper was scratched :mad: (paint shop said i needed some bondo)...but i only want to cover the paint that chipped off and want to get an aftermarket bumper when it's available... what's the best way to get access to the factory color (or close) and "touch up" or "quick spray paint"....just a temporary fix....thanks.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ebr0t-- thanks for your suggestion. I thougth about getting the touch up, but the scratch is "kinda" big (about 4 inches long and 1/4 wide) on the bumper...so... i think it'll take me forever to touch it up. I actually sprayed painted it alread, but the color doesn't match...you can't really notice it when you take a quick look at the car... I just couldn't stand the gash, plus i will be getting a lip (probably Greddy ) and getting side skirts painted at the same time...but thanks again for your suggestion :)

piker28--thanks for the link...i might go with that pretty soon...it'll be my "experiment bumper"..:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts