ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone wanted to know if anyone has ever had ARK Design's Accelerator Throttle Curve Controller (ATCC) installed on vehicle or has heard anthing about it.

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
Why spend $350 on something that only changes DBW throttle settings when you can get an ECU retune for abou the same amount that changes DBW throttle setting more precisely and about 100 more parameters like boost,timing,redline,AFR..........stuff that actually effects HP numbers.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why spend $350 on something that only changes DBW throttle settings when you can get an ECU retune for abou the same amount that changes DBW throttle setting more precisely and about 100 more parameters like boost,timing,redline,AFR..........stuff that actually effects HP numbers.
Okay I get you. I never thought that tune would be able to change the dbw throttle settings good to know. I'm new to subies thats why im asking. Thank you for the info.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
+1 to donkey. Get a tune or a tactrix cable and do it yourself. It is kinda tough to tweak throttle though. Much touchier than one would think.

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
+1 to donkey. Get a tune or a tactrix cable and do it yourself. It is kinda tough to tweak throttle though. Much touchier than one would think.
That's why you just purchase a tune if you are unsure of what your doing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts