ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
went to check out a 2002 wrx wagon today with 19k miles on it... really good condition... when i got there they said a kid already put down a deposit on it.. doh... the kid is gonna come in with his parents to pick it up this weekend :mad:

oh well.. i've got my eye on a '04 wrx wagon with 4000 miles on it... they say it's in "new" condition... assuming this is the case, what do you guys think is a reasonable offer for it? i was going to start by offering 19k... you think this is too low? they're asking 22k

·
Registered
236 Posts
h1721 said:
went to check out a 2002 wrx wagon today with 19k miles on it... really good condition... when i got there they said a kid already put down a deposit on it.. doh... the kid is gonna come in with his parents to pick it up this weekend :mad:

oh well.. i've got my eye on a '04 wrx wagon with 4000 miles on it... they say it's in "new" condition... assuming this is the case, what do you guys think is a reasonable offer for it? i was going to start by offering 19k... you think this is too low? they're asking 22k

i got my 2004 in may for $22,150. Mine had 47 miles on it. so 19k is a solid start.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts