ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I was lucky enough to take a traveling vacation to Arkansas. After traveling up I49 to I30, we picked up Scenic AR 7 to Hot Springs. Very nice road with little traffic. Our fellow traveling couple was in a '15 C7 Vette convertible. I'll try to post up some PDR video of this part of the trip. Hot Springs was very cool and a check on a national park that I had never visited. Crystal Bridges was a worthy destination. Throw in the Wal-Mart Museum and Bentonville surprised us all. The Thomas, Frank Lloyd Wright home was great. The drive over to Eureka Springs was nice. Thorncrown Chapel was very cool. The influences of Wright on his student could be easily seen.

Up early on Wednesday and straight down AR 23, The Pig's Trail, to I40. No PDR video on this run. Speed limit was 55mph. However, playing on 10-15MPH switch-backs was very cool. Great scenery and it has earned its name as Arkansas' Tail of the Dragon.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
Camaromjr
ClubWRX Forum
We invite you to join our Subaru Impreza WRX and STi community to discuss engine mods, builds, detailing, and more.
Full Forum Listing