• Rice!

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Nice!

Votes: 12 48.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks good, but you better have the power to go with the look. Otherwise, Rice-A-Roni!

Thats true, you better have alot of work done under that hood for it to be cool, I think it's kinda rice anyway though.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
I like the front bumper and wide body, but the sideskirts, rear lip, and spoiler are too over the top for me personally...

·
Registered
59 Posts
I like to keep in perspective that this is a rally car. Is that body kit legal considering that it doesn't have a reflector on the side?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im dont even know the origin of AQUA... i'd hope it stems from something performance oriented, if not then that is just major rice. if its any kind of racing, I would assume its more intended for the track, not dirt, snow, gravel, etc.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
IMO it's neither rice nor nice. It's just that there are so many other kits out there that look a hell of a lot better. What do you think of the zerosport. It's also a full bumper replacement, but it's kind of pricey. I'll post some pics.

BoarderEight -- can you post a larger pic of your avatar? What kind of boky kit is that anyways?

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
WOW BorderEight:eek:...that is one sweet lokking WRX.

Here those pics of the zerosport

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BoarderEight said:
Clean car huh...I think it's the C-West kit.
Is that your car or is it the XS Engineering car? It is the C-West kit, by the way. I know it well, as it is probably the kit I want. (minus the grill tho, its just too much)

Zero Sports isnt bad, just not even close to the affordability of the C-West kit.

Weasel, thanks for the site... much easier to navigate than other sites i go to.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
SonicYellowWRX said:

Is that your car or is it the XS Engineering car?
HAHAHAHA...you flatter me SonicYellow:D. I wish that was my car. If it was, you wouldn't see me on this forum. I'd be either driving it, or laying next to it in my sleeping bag to make sure no harm is ever done to it. Someday though...someday:).

Fahd

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Someday I will have the Zerosports kit :)

Rear wiper is standard on all JDM models :(

·
Registered
0 Posts
Verdugo said:
Someday I will have the Zerosports kit :)

Rear wiper is standard on all JDM models :(
thanx for the reply . is it in the trunk or the rear window. can you direct me to some pics

1 - 20 of 31 Posts