Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here have these. I think there the first body mod I'm gonna do. I love that look. One question I have is do they work with the stock front bumper(or another company's bumper) or do the only work with aqua front bumper?

If someones got more pics can you please post'em?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
come on 28 people looked at this post and know one knows?:confused:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
does ne1 have them on their car? What do you guys think of'em?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea they are kinda pointless, but so are a lot of things for the car. I just like the look. I think its very aggressive.

·
Registered
134 Posts
wow I havent been on here in a while...anyway just thought I would post in and give my comment...

to me.. the aqua kit is the best looking kit in the world for the wrx...BUT it will not look right if you just get the fenders the lines on the car just would not match right...only get the fenders if you are going to buy the aqua front and rear bumper and side skirts...and I cant see giving over 3k for a kit. unless youre rich or something:p

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea I def. dont have $3000 to spend on the whole kit. I love wide body cars! So are you saying that the fenders will physically NOT fit with other bumpers or side skirts, or are you just saying it wont look right?

Does anyone knoe if they have a direct website? Maybe I can find this out from them.

·
Registered
59 Posts
It depends where the mounts are, If the front bumper bolts to the fenders and teh fenders bolt to the car then you'd have to have the widebody fenders, the easiest way I can think of finding out is sending a PM to God and asking him.

I dont think it needs the fenders however. Here are another couple of kits to consider.
ALLES Create Front:

ALLES Create Rear:

Subaru Giken :

ZeroSports:

those are the best IMHO..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree some of the other kits are better looking. I actually just want to get the Greddy Gracier front lip spoiler. But I real really like those WIDER fenders.

I'll email this GOD guy and see what he says.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts