ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the new aps fmic from aps. has any1 heard of it yet? it is bar and plate and suppose to be better than the DR500. any info is helpful.
thanks
mike

·
Registered
253 Posts
good god, the dr 650 is big enough. they seriously have a 725. i wouldnt imagine that anyone less hardcore than ESX would need one. the bar and plate of the 650 is superior to the 500 so yea the same goes for the 725 i would imagine. i wouldnt use one unless your running anything bigger than an sr55.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
I can see the advertisment now:

"The new APS DR725 FMIC. Kit comes with all parts and hardware! Get those extra extra ponies out of that huge a** turbo you're running! While you're at it, we've also included a crowbar and saw for the front bumper removal mod!!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Trailboss said:
I can see the advertisment now:

"The new APS DR725 FMIC. Kit comes with all parts and hardware! Get those extra extra ponies out of that huge a** turbo you're running! While you're at it, we've also included a crowbar and saw for the front bumper removal mod!!
They might as well sell brackets for the fog lights, sell the core in Subaru colors and call it the front clip.

·
Registered
677 Posts
What are they going to do? Mount the radiator further back so they can fit a deeper intercooler? Have the IC protrude into the front space?

·
Registered
253 Posts
SERacing said:
They might as well sell brackets for the fog lights, sell the core in Subaru colors and call it the front clip.
hahaha, this all sounds hilarious.
my 650 is like almost 5' inch deep it seems. theres no more room. can anybody confirm this?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts