ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I have a cel for heater sensor circut high and low... I keep clearing themwith my AP but 5 min late it comes back on... My car rides fine untill the cel comes on , then it runs crappy... I've tried dissonnecting my batery and no matter what he cel comes back on... What should I do?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
p0032 and p0037..... What's the fix for that / what is that

·
The Default One
4,489 Posts
According to this post p0032 - Front oxygen (A/F) sensor heater circuit high input

and this post
p0037 - is something to do with the Rear oxygen (A/F) sensor heater circuit high input

I see in your avatar, you work on your car. Have you inspected the Oxygen sensors? Are they hooked up?

Is your car running the Cobb Stage 2.5 off the shelf Map?

It sounds like the car is running fine when it's cold (using the ecu's map), but when the temp is high enough it switches starts to take Live AF data from the Oxygen sensors.
Sounds weird.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah its really weird .... n the last time i looked, the o2 sensors were hooked up fine...maybe ill have to look again... but ill be driving right after i re-flash and it drives normal, then its like a switch and the cel comes on and my car runs like ish....i just had the front o2 sensor replaced by the factory(400$)...n i dont wanna take that route again....tommorrow im gonna try to un marry my AP then re-install it , idk maybe it will work....

·
In Memoriam
3,733 Posts
I assure you it is not the AP causing the code. When specifically did you have the o2 sensor replaced?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
li 2 months ago

1 - 7 of 7 Posts