1,070 Posts
I am only getting 13.8-9 TOPS! I need to fix my car:(

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jack said:
I am only getting 13.8-9 TOPS! I need to fix my car:(
I was reading your thread. Weird problem. I've been hitting a consistent 16lbs since I flashed mine with the stage II 93 map. I'm wondering if you have the tee hoses messed up on your turbo.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Trainrex said:
I was reading your thread. Weird problem. I've been hitting a consistent 16lbs since I flashed mine with the stage II 93 map. I'm wondering if you have the tee hoses messed up on your turbo.
I had a mbc before, so i had to take t off, i cut the hoses where the connected to the mbc (so tight couldnt pull them off). You think that the 1/4th inch missing from the hose cause some boost problems? :confused1

I dont want to hijack this thread, im going to start a new one:wiggles:

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jack said:
I had a mbc before, so i had to take t off, i cut the hoses where the connected to the mbc (so tight couldnt pull them off). You think that the 1/4th inch missing from the hose cause some boost problems? :confused1

I dont want to hijack this thread, im going to start a new one:wiggles:
Hijack away, it's my thread and everyone else can go screw:tongue:

Yes, the lack of the pill will mess up your boost. That is your problem. When I took off my EBC I reversed the hoses by accident and couldn't boost more than about 11psi on the stock map.

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I've decided to answer my own thread:tongue: I downloaded the Highway map last night and flashed it on my AP as a realtime map. And the difference is...............

****Drumroll****

Nothing:confused:
The car didn't change a bit. Same boost, same power (granted it feels great:D ), but no difference at all.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Right now im getting 14.8 - 15.5 lbs of boost on the Stage II map 93 oct. At lunch im going to go switch to the Stage II HWG map as a real time map and see what kind of boost im getting.:D

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dream said:
Right now im getting 14.8 - 15.5 lbs of boost on the Stage II map 93 oct. At lunch im going to go switch to the Stage II HWY map as a real time map and see what kind of boost im getting.:D
I've been getting a consistent "little over 16lbs" since I flashed it, I was just curious:D

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I never really thought about that new map untill I read this thread and got alittle curious on what it changes so ill go try it on my car and post back and let ya'll know what it does for me.:cool:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
What does hwg stand for? i always thought it ment highway...but sadly i think i am wreong:confused:

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
So what does it stand for?

Just loaded the hwg map onto my a/p , just waiting for lunch to roll around!! :D

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Read in another thread..maybe high waste gate?

But im pretty sure it means Stage II HitlerWasGay map.:screwy:

Shouldnt you both be working!!!?? Instead of talking about wooden grapes?
:thumbup:

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jack said:
Read in another thread..maybe high waste gate?

But im pretty sure it means Stage II HitlerWasGay map.:screwy:

Shouldnt you both be working!!!?? Instead of talking about wooden grapes?
:thumbup:
1: Good point
2::rotfl:
3:Thats enough of that kind of talk!!!:tongue:

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Ok, just got back. So I loaded it as a realtime map and in third gear I gained 1 pound and in 5th I lost one pound?:confused: Im going to keep this map for a few days and monitor the boost and see what happens.

:Side note: As I was cruisen down the hwy I see a car infront of me on a trailer, saw a exhaust first...

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
...getting along side the car I notice it says "SKYLINE" on the back:eek: :eek: Ive never seen one in person before, I almost swerved off the road when I saw it. Sorry for the crappy pics, taken with a camera phone.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts