ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone been cruising in Economy at all?? im just wondering how your mpg has changed when in Economy.. i just got my AP last night and installed it this morning.. i had it on 93 Octane Stage 1 and DAMN i felt a difference.. but i switched it over to the Economy map.. i want to see how i do with gas now..

anyone got info on it???

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahah.. yeah.. it did put me down 600... but my greddy fmic was 1000.. that was a bigger dent.. lol.. i was just wondering if it really made a huge difference..

·
Registered
264 Posts
I got my accessport on economy mode right now with 91 octane I will let you know soons run out of gas I just filled up and switched last night.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I ran on 91 economy map for about 2 tanks, mileage went up maybe 1-2mpg if that. Of course, I am stage 2 and economy is designed for stock i think.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
UR MOTHA said:
I ran on 91 economy map for about 2 tanks, mileage went up maybe 1-2mpg if that. Of course, I am stage 2 and economy is designed for stock i think.
i'm stg2 as well.
i did this on a road trip for work (Cleveland to Cinci back to Cleveland) , filled up and headed down on stg2/93 and when i returned, i filled up and ran econo. i get better mpg in stg2/93 (28mpg) over the econo map (26mpg) stock i was around 25mpg.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
allright.. i ran it all today with economy, it was no big difference to me.. i guess ill just keep it at my 93 octane stage 1 then.. thanks for the help..

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
i tried driving around w/ it as well and it's not a DRASTIC difference if you're only at Stage 1. But, like someone else said, I bought it for performance and dont' intend to use that economy map.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I switched over to the Economy map and a full tank of gas (93 still) netted me 27.73 mph - a new record. I'm keeping Economy enabled for one more tank.

As a postscript, I've temporarily lost my "lead foot" due to a recent speeding ticket :mad:, so that has helped boost the mph.

Bill M.

·
Banned
96 Posts
As a postscript, I've temporarily lost my "lead foot" due to a recent speeding ticket :mad:, so that has helped boost the mph.

Bill M. [/B][/QUOTE]

haha...me too I got a ticket also.I get good milage now.It is sooo hard.Now let's see if that cruise control recall is true

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
I'm getting 27 and 28 mpg with their VF34 map. I'm a freak, I guess. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
with having an 4"up/dwn pipe,header,full turboxs exhaust would that put me at stage 2 or 3 (i am guessing 2 because i have no turbo upgrade) ?/?/?

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
SWRX said:
In SoCal we don't have 93 at the pumps...how does one go about using stage2/93octane map here??
Err, I would suggest using the Stage2/91octane map. Or did I miss something, here?:confused1

·
Registered
991 Posts
RayfieldsWRX said:
Err, I would suggest using the Stage2/91octane map. Or did I miss something, here?:confused1
I thought perhaps I could add "something" into the gas to make it 93 :D ...but I want something that's "fool proof" :tongue: ..any suggestions?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts