ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
wake2snow5 said:
Catless with the perrin catback would be hella loud. I love the perrin catback, but I am guessing it will be too loud for you. Do a search for a sound clip and you should be able to find it.
Im looking into the perrin catback also with a catless downpipe. I want something LOUD but a sleeper look. Is this a good catback that is LOUD?

·
Registered
28 Posts
A perrin catback is loud! Catless downpipe= loud! If you want something quiet get a downpipe with a high flow cat. I think Autospeed makes a nice downpipe with a high flow cat. As far as catback systems get one with a resonator if you want it quieter. Usually when you do a turbo back its not going to be real quiet.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
kettsupp said:
Im looking into the perrin catback also with a catless downpipe. I want something LOUD but a sleeper look. Is this a good catback that is LOUD?

the loudness kinda diminishes the sleeper concept ;)

catless, u will hear this exhaust from 2 blocks away.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just installed the Perrin TBE on my 04... its not that loud... well, louder than stock, but not like those loud and obnoxious fart cans on Hondas... actually, if you have ever heard the stock exhaust on the SRT-4, its just a little louder than that.

I really like it cuz not to many people around here are used to hearing that nice low rumble...

IMO I kinda think it sounds like an old VW with a big ol hairy nutsak...

·
Registered
70 Posts
WHAT WAS THAT?!?!? SPEAK UP!!!

I also have a ZX-7 with a D&D pipe.. now THATS loud...

seriously tho, it is very noticeable, but not obnoxious...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts