ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am looking to meet up with someone who currently has an 18g setup preferably on an 06-07 WRX (but honestly doesn't matter all that much). I am looking to upgrade and the last thing I want to do before I spend the money is ride in someone's car that has this setup. If anyone would be willing to meet up that would make me uber happy and I would be very happy to buy lunch or put some gas in the persons tank if anyone takes me up on the offer.

BTW I live in the Ventura county area but willing to drive or meet somewhere.

·
Registered
609 Posts
good idea and good luck..

if you do find someone let me know your impressions, i would be interested in the same thing as you.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Hey guys I am looking to meet up with someone who currently has an 18g setup preferably on an 06-07 WRX (but honestly doesn't matter all that much). I am looking to upgrade and the last thing I want to do before I spend the money is ride in someone's car that has this setup. If anyone would be willing to meet up that would make me uber happy and I would be very happy to buy lunch or put some gas in the persons tank if anyone takes me up on the offer.

BTW I live in the Ventura county area but willing to drive or meet somewhere.
td05 or td06 18g? Brand?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
0 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts