ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am new here but am looking for someone willing to let me try a MAF transplant with their working MAF and drive around for ~20-30 min to see if my issues persist. Namely, in close-loop the car is really struggling to get moving and nearly stalling in first and second gear. There's noticeable oscillations in throttle and a bit of bucking. I know it is a closed-loop problem because it only shows up after about 20-30 minutes of driving and seems to get worse the longer I drive (after a 2.5 hour trip from Pullman, I was having to rev up to 3k rpms to get going in first without stalling). I drove around with the MAF unplugged and confirmed that the problem only occurs in closed-loop. Other things I think it could be include o2 sensors or the coolant temp sensor, but seems weird that they could cause this kind of behavior. I'm taking a trip to Seattle on Friday so I was really hoping I could try out a verified working MAF before that to see if that is my problem. Dinner or a 6-pack is on me. Thanks!

Nate

1 - 1 of 1 Posts