ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to paint my wheels this weekend, wondering if anyone was thinking about doing it also...

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I have been itching to do mine white for a while now. Alan and Brock have done thiers so. If i can get them to come help we should be golden!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i was thinking about doing it today since i had off, but never done it bfr and didnt want to mess it up. Im gonna do mine that glossy black, it looks good on the silver that brock and i have.

When are you free this weekend?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Should look pretty pimp on your car. Just post what day you wanna do it and we will have NW install day. Probibly best day would be saturday sometime for me at least. We were thinking about doing something saturday anyways if i were to get my sway bar local so.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya sat works great for me, or else i wont have a weekend off for another month or so. gotta love military schedule.. just let me know..

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Cools, i work 1-6PM that day i'll ask how long it took to do the wheels. We need a dry place that is relatively warm so the paint come out right. Alans shop would be really good if we can swing that. Depending on how long it takes it will be iether morning or evening for me at least. If you wanna do yours and they are there go for it!!! talked to Btock and he said it will take 4 hours at least but probibly want to allow for more. Probibly wanna shoot for the evening then. A couple of us are going bowling saturday nigh and you are welcome to come with. Gonna ask Dave if we can do it at his place. Nice big grauge and it's and lots of parking. PM me later with a contact # or something so we can get a hold of each other. The bowling ally is up in puyalup.. I'll post the address tomorrow..

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I would help u on Sat morning til bowling then i gotta head home to a party. I can't make the call since u don't have a place to do it yet. Let me know the date and time. saturday coming up really fast so let me know.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
will do!

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
you guys keep us all posted. I wanna see the out come. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ive got a spare set i wouldn't mind painting black. any time tom works for me, at some point in the afternoon i gotta pick up my spoiler thats being painted.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey brock btw i finally got my front bumper, it was supposed to be installed on monday morning, but of course, my schedule changed again for the worse so now wont be able to get it on till sometime later this week..

·
Registered
663 Posts
Sorry I haven't been on for a few. I would like to come out and help, just can't this weekend. Already committed to help install some guages. Also probably won't be doing anything at the shop for a while. Got so much material and work in there can't move anything around to get cars in. Hope it works out and hit me up if there is anything I can do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts