ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wondering how much a fight my stock CL type S would put up against a wrx from a roll (dig is a joke)! any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
460 Posts
My dad has an '03 CL type S auto - friggin sweet car and fast but I put two car lengths on him with my bone stock Rex a week or so ago - if his was a stick like mine then he would have been dead even i think...thats just my '02 - gotta give respect to my old man for being awesome and being a car junkie like myself though....now he's jealous because my "little 4 door pocket rocket" beat his nice luxurious big hp sedan

·
Banned
66 Posts
raced a tl-s the other night, same hp i think just heavier, correct me if im wrong. anyway it was from a 40mph roll .. i immediately jumped a car but once i was in the middle of third he pulled almost even then we broke down at 90. Both stock of us stock, his was 6spd

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
my friend has a auto CL Type S...

iono what you guys are talking about because it seems to me that its right when i mock his CL Type Slow/Sucks/Stupid.

yeh. im quite the graceful winner as you can tell. :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
878 Posts
uhm yeah there was no manual in the cl untill like last year or something so i dont know what they are talking about now:confused:

·
Registered
997 Posts
I test drove my friend's auto CL-S last year. It wasn't that impressive... well, stock WRX isn't that impressive either from a roll.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
DTR rex said:
CL type S auto will pull a car or 2 on a stock wrx...

CL type S 6speed will walk away from a stock wrx pretty hard...

the faster you go, the more advantage to a CL-s
i don't think the j32 auto will launch out the hole and pull 2 cars on stock ej20. maybe from a 40 roll and up, the j32 would hold it grown and the gain on the stock ej20.

the 6-speed j32 is pretty fast.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
express_wagon said:
i wonder how they stack up against the brand new ones.

i thought the CL never came in a manual shift anyways.

stop street racing people, it's a bad habit. :eek:
3.2 CL-s = option of 6speed manual trans... car is good for mid 14's stock and pull HARD up top.

the new "CL" doesnt exist. its just the TL now. the 6speed TL is a very strong car. FWD hurts its launch, but its got good torque and will run 14.3-14-5 all day long...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 15 of 15 Posts