ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to cruise with a couple wrxs before I go back to school on Aug. 29th because I will not be taking my car to school. Id like to have some fun before I leave so let me know if any of you guys are up for a cruise.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm right by Allentown too. Yeah it would be awesome to set up a cruise/meet sometime. I know there are good number of rex's around here. Keep me posted, my schedule is pretty open before September.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Im possibly in depending on date. You may also want to cross post this over on NASIOCs Tri State forum as thats where most of the rest of the Allentown Suby people are at.

kevin

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well im def up for it b4 i go back to school...if your by allentown we can meet up at the lehigh valley mall...let me know if you guys are up 4 it

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Turbowrx02
Im about an hr - hr 1/2 north of philly

I was thinking Friday August 27th....I was thinkin of meetin at night but its up 2 you guys....theres more ricers out 2 play w/ at night rather than in the afternoon plus its alot cooler and better for our turbos ;)

The time is whateva works best for you guys cuz I only live about 10 mins from the mall so i can make it there wheneva...just let me know

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tan
The Lehigh Valley Mall is across from the Whitehall Mall...The Lehigh Valley Mall has Jc Penny and Macys and stuff...I was thinking we could meet at the Macys parking lot

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks like if its friday night i won't be able to make it to the mall until about 9:45. But if you guys are still gonna be there let me know. Oh I have to be home by 11 though haha...junior lisence

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was thinking maybe 7 or 8 for the meet then cruise then mayb grab a bite to eat and talk bout our cars and stuff

Let me know if thats good for you guys

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok we will meet up between 830pm and 9pm at the Lehigh Valley Mall in the Macy's parking lot after that we can cruise and go to a dinner if you want to grab something to eat
I will be there a lil before 830 so you guys know where to meet...I will be in an 04 JBP WRX...PM me if you need directions

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just wanted to let you guys know again....WRX Meet at the Lehigh Valey Mall tonight...We'll meet at the Macy's parking lot from 830pm-9pm then well cruise around and grab a bite eat if you guys want
Ill be in a 04 JBP rex and I will be with an 04 white rex also so just look for us

·
Registered
38 Posts
damn i missed this...ah well...anyone have a Silver WRX w/ a FMIC that went to this?? if so i saw you!! lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts