ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a buddy who is probably going to buy a auto 05 Legacy GT Limited. Just wondering if anyone's modding them yet. And what kind of gains you can get out of it. Does anyone know how cat's it has, I am assuming it probably has 2 like an STi? And what kind turbo does it have?

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
UURX02 said:
I really want to find out more about this "legacy STi"
:confused:

Well, I'm sure someone out there has done a turboback with gutted downpipe or something. Should be interesting to see what kind of hp they put down after the engine is unclogged...STi power levels should be pretty easy to get.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rctimmy said:
Rallitek in Portland has an 05 Legacy GT that they just put down about 320 WHP with.

www.rallitek.com
Sweet, I see they have an uppipe for it, isn't that kind of a waste if the stocker is already catless. They must still be developing the downpipe. My buddy hopefully will have a black GT limited next week.:wiggles:

·
Registered
112 Posts
jamie007 said:
Sweet, I see they have an uppipe for it, isn't that kind of a waste if the stocker is already catless. They must still be developing the downpipe. My buddy hopefully will have a black GT limited next week.:wiggles:
I think they had Steve from AVO build the exhaust for it. Not sure, he was visiting for a week or two so maybe he got his hand's in there a bit. Nice car for sure... :)

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Some of the Japanese 05 Legacy GT owners already have over 300HP at the crank. I think they are using AVO parts.. I plan to start modifying my GT next summer. Tires are a priority though..

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does anyone know if a WRX downpipe will work on the legacy?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts