Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for this spoiler forever, its the one on the 2002 WRC cars. It extends off the back by a few inches. Let me know if anyone has seen it somewhere and how much it costs?

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Yeah that's one sick car that Matt Iorio has(I had been looking into AVSport's offerings for some time now). As for the WRC wing...do you want that specific one or a replica version. Replicas are all around(Primitive sells them, as well as many others like MRT).

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
This is the spoiler I really want too :) Unfortunately, according to the posts on I-Club about it, they're still having a few fitment issues and it's still selling for about $700+. No idea when the final version will be out...

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would take a real one or replica, probably could only afford a replica. I looked around MRT, and Primitive's site but could not find it. Anyone have a direct link to it, with maybe a price?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
hey is that car in the Tempe area? over spring break i was at Arizona State and saw a car a lot like that on the back of a truck/trailer. i asked the guy driving about it, and he said it was some kids who just had a ton of work done to it and they were delivering it to him. if i can find out any info about that car it would be awesome, seeing it in person was incredible. thanks...
o-|-<) bryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts