Discussion Starter #1
anybody here from west texas???
if you are:

-lubbock/midland/odessa
-black 05 wrx

·
Registered
179 Posts
I live in the actual anus of texas, good ole San Angelo, just here for college. I have a 02 wrx stage 2. Silver, it was lowered until i realized how bad the roads are here and now its back to stock hieght.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in the actual anus of texas, good ole San Angelo, just here for college. I have a 02 wrx stage 2. Silver, it was lowered until i realized how bad the roads are here and now its back to stock hieght.
sweet i was in san angelo just last weekend at the lake! i live in (hoe)dessa midland area...i see a suby probably just 2-3 times a month and was wondering if anyone ever came through here...its cool being one of the only ones but sometimes it gets lonely.
my car is in the shop right now getting engine swapped...i blew the last one.....opps! :whoa: i bought my accessport and as soon as i get my car back im flashing stage 2! are you cobb stage 2?? maybe we can take them out one day?!?!?

·
Registered
179 Posts
yea im stage 2, i just got a cable and did a flash with my friends lap top. There is a track 1/8th mile right outside of San Angelo, we should go up there sometime on a friday or saturday and show them how AWD does it!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea im stage 2, i just got a cable and did a flash with my friends lap top. There is a track 1/8th mile right outside of San Angelo, we should go up there sometime on a friday or saturday and show them how AWD does it!
yea that would be tight theres a 1/4 mile right outside of odessa on the way to midland....never been there but heard it gets pretty packed on the weekends! give me your # and right as soon as i get my car back ill hit you up and we will go tear it up!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
El Paso (of course) 05 Sti Crystal Grey Metallic
I actually just drove through Odessa/Midland area on the 18th on my way to pick up the STi in Arlington that weekend. Boring drive. Same as driving from here to San Antonio

1 - 10 of 10 Posts