Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new cell phone and my current provider (Sprint) is not budging at all on helping me out. I'm considering moving to Verizion but I don't have the money for all the fees and stuff like that. HELP PLEASE! (thanks!)

·
Registered
77 Posts
well... assuming u got good credit....
Verizon has a deal where if you trade your cell phone in... u can get that new Motorolla color phone for pretty much $50. it's a $100 mail in rebate for the old phone. They give u an envelope to send the phone in. Just to let ya know. And i think the cheapest plan is 300 daytime mins, 3000 nights and weeknds, free long distance, $35 blah blah blah.... go to a store and ask about it. ;)

·
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hm, that's an idea...they'll give you that rebate if you're leaving another company or if you trade in any phone (like you're a current Verizon customer, etc)? I saw their plans, and the one you're talking about is the one I'm considering.

I was given the idea to call and cancel my plan, they'll try to keep me as a customer...I'll tell them about Verizon's $150 deal and they'll cut me the same deal plus possibly give me a better deal on the phones. We'll see. I'm going to try that later this week, maybe tomorrow when I plan on staying home from work (I'm really sick today, blah! But it'll make me even more ***** on the phone. =)

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts