1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
460 Posts
Weather tech mats are friggin awesome. My folks have been using them on every car they have owned for like the past 10-12 years. The are the best - flat out - They are very expensive though and sometimes they dont fit exactly right depending on the car - so thats why I opted for the subaru all weather mats. They are cheaper than weathertechs too. Either way though - wehichever you choose, all weather mats are always good to have and they really prolong the life of your interior. Good luck man - Dan

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have ordered the mats (for the front only) shown in the link in the start of this post. I will leave my comments on them here once I have them in the car.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have had the mats for 4 days now ...

They are better than the stock carpeted. The fit is not precise, not laying completely flat in spots (a semi-universal design for more than 1 car?). The dead pedal is partly covered. There is more coverage that the stock mats overall. I’ll post photos if anyone requests them (I need to borrow a digital camera). They do not move around while driving so far. This is mostly what I was after.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts