ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you probably know, NASIOC upgraded to the latest version of V-Bulletin last weekend. It's pretty nice. It allows you to select font size, color, type just like MS Word and even automatically recognizes most tags automatically.

Of course, I still like ClubWRX much more, but I'm looking forward to the day we upgrade.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Aww man, I wish I could select font color, size and type.

This place sucks, I'm jumping ship to where I can personally CuStOmIzE mY EnTiRe MeSsAgE!!

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
lol, i just checked it out, i dont like it. What I like about this place a lot is how easy it is to navigate and i dont know the way they relocated the thread starter thing. The way a message board looks really doesnt matter in the least to me.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I hate when forums/websites change, I get used to it the way it is and then it gets me all screwed up. I eventually get used to the new way, but I could really care less, as long as it works and it is fast.

-joe

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
sarcasmo said:
As you probably know, NASIOC upgraded to the latest version of V-Bulletin last weekend. It's pretty nice. It allows you to select font size, color, type just like MS Word and even automatically recognizes most tags automatically.

Of course, I still like ClubWRX much more, but I'm looking forward to the day we upgrade.
just sounds like extra work to me....

and i am lazy

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
404 Posts
NJwrbT-WRX said:
I hate when forums/websites change, I get used to it the way it is and then it gets me all screwed up. I eventually get used to the new way, but I could really care less, as long as it works and it is fast.

-joe

I agree.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts