ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They featured a company named Unique Performance who specializes in building the Shelby GT500 from Gone in 60 seconds.
I just thought it was bad ass.....I love that car.
Chip Foose was one of the designers of that car for the movie.
Foose is the man!......very talented guy.

http://www.uniqueperformance.com/

They state on their website Orange County Choppers ordered 2 of their GT500 cars and in return i think they are gonna design a GT500 bike.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, a baseball player ordered that one.
Its called the Super Snake. Adds a Vortech supercharger on the Aluminum Shelby 427 engine......725HP.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yeah those GT500's are teh win! Make sure you tune in next week as they are doing the episode on the DRIFTING seen if i am not mistaken! w00t! :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Very nice cars. My fastback is in the paint shop right now getting Shelby stripes painted on it...I'm worried every a$$ on the street now is going to start bugging me about the Eleanor car. I drove it to the theatre when the movie originally opened and I had 10 people standing around it when I came out, ready to ask questions. That was not an enjoyable experience.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I think they should put the bulge in the hood to good use by making a revers cowel for a 45 deg tilted radiator....Will keep that engine really cool.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
scoobie1 said:
Very nice cars. My fastback is in the paint shop right now getting Shelby stripes painted on it...I'm worried every a$$ on the street now is going to start bugging me about the Eleanor car. I drove it to the theatre when the movie originally opened and I had 10 people standing around it when I came out, ready to ask questions. That was not an enjoyable experience.
Thats the price you pay for having a nice car......
Are you getting it painted like the one in the movie?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Platinum_REX03 said:
Thats the price you pay for having a nice car......
Are you getting it painted like the one in the movie?
No way...its going to be the original Nightmist blue but with white Shelby stripes. I used to work at a classic Mustang shop and when that movie came out everyone called us wanting to know if we had any real Shelby's in stock. At the time we had a red '68 GT350 that we had listed for $35k. That really blew their minds. The next question was usually "How much for a real GT500 that would need a complete restoration?"...only $10k :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts