ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i put laminx yellow covers on my fogs and it turned out great. only prob is its still not as yellow as i would like it to be. fast wrx has some fog replacements that are "jet yellow" so i was just wondering if anyone has used these or any other color they offer. i just wanna make sure they are decent bulbs for only 25 bucks. i wouldnt mind if there a little less bright than the stock ones im going just for looks. i live in the desert so severe weather isnt really an issue lol so looks are more important than function in this case... any help would be great thanks.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Get PIAA bulbs. You won't be disappointed.

Amazon usually has pretty good price on the Yellow Ion bulbs

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool thanks, one of the reasons i was asking is cause im gettin kartboy shifter bushings and whiteline diff inserts so i would save me addition shipping. i'll check it out.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
and unless fastwrx is local I would order from rallysportdirect instead for the other parts. They have much faster shipping, better customer service, better selection etc

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll check that out i was actually having problems finding the set up i want so thank you. seems like 65 bucks is average price for the piaa on amazon. i know piaa makes great stuff but man.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
what bulb size does your car take? That does seem a little high. Hella makes a good yellow bulbs as well but they just don't last as long. PIAA last a very long time

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its a 9006 for the fog. sucks cause i have a million differant bulbs that are 9006 from when i used to have my s10 back in the day, i just dont have yellow...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rally sport has a way better selection thanks man

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
ahhh, ya 9006's are a lot more expensive. And no problem, I swear by rallysport

1 - 9 of 9 Posts