ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am debating on what kind of exhuast to get. I see the spec 2 and it seems to look like the EVO 2 but I can't really find any reviews on it. Want to know your opinions.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
get the ERZ. i love mine.. had it for almost a year.. no rust.. no problems. east install (20 minutes) everything fits perfectly.. sounds great.. etc etc. i just hope you like 4" exhaust tips :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have the straight canister, or the spec 2? I like the slanted look but I am afraid that it will be too loud and have droning at highway speeds, especially since I have a catless dp. Any input?

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
i have the ERZ catback exhaust thats exhaust what its called. ive never heard of the spec 2. but yes, it is angled and i promise it sounds awesome, even on the highway. its not so loud that its annoying but it has a nice deep rumble that i'm sure you'll never get sick of haha

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You, I think I will get that. Do you have the dp too? One more thing, is there any difference between ERZ and SR*S?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Ha ha, mine was super loud on the freeway. I have never seen a review for the spec2 but it has to be a rip off of the real deal. Look for an Evo2 review.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Thank You, I think I will get that. Do you have the dp too? One more thing, is there any difference between ERZ and SR*S?
nope i dont have a downpipe. keep in mind, if you have a DP already and are getting the CBE you need engine management or some sort of tune.

and i'm not sure if theres a difference because they are two different brands but.. i'm sure they're the same. theres a whole entire thread on the sr*s here somewhere with reviews and sound clips etc. you might wanna do a search for that for more info

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have tried to find sound clips but I think I need to hear it in person. Damn this is getting hard to make a decision. I want something that is 3 in all the way and brings out the boxer rumble, but I don't want something that will be too loud. I will be doing highway driving in the near future and don't want it to be annoying. Already have an open source tune btw, thanks though.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
do you want me to search my computer and find my clip i made of my erz? i know i have it somewhere but i'll try to find it haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts