ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out today that I get that stuff done for just the cost of materials. To get the vinyl in the armrests in my doors re-done, a boot for the e-brake to match the shifter boot, and having the STi leather shift boot modified to fit the GC console only cost me $13.08. If anybody has anything they need done that can be removed from the car I can get it done for next to nothing. This even includes stuff like having seats re-done in leather etc.

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Great googlie mooglie! Could they do some custom upholstery on a couple subwoofers and the rear end of a wagon!? :eek:
I'd love to finish that someday. Is this in Laramie or CO?

edit: "anything that can be removed from the car." I understand now :)
pm sent

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rancid said:
I need a haircut. Do I just have pay for some scissors?
No, there is a hair academy in Laramie too... If I remember correctly the haircuts are free as long as you like you know... have hair... and don't mind kinda funny looking hair afterwards.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
If you really want to do some seat covers, I could use some. If you want to work something out hit me up with a PM and we can talk.
MCL

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm going to be in town this weekend, if anybody has anything that they can put into my hands to get done let me know.

·
Registered
739 Posts
How about getting a WRX backseat backrest done in STI blue/black? I just want to be able to fold down part of the back seat so my subwoofer can vent. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts