ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you guys have taken professional courses in how to drive? Please post where you took your class and maybe a brief review of your experience!

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
School Zone Street Racer 101. I thought the course was pretty good. Taught me the fundamentals of the "gangsta lean", the flat-brim, hellaflush, and the obnoxiously loud stereo rattling my car. Apparently, in SZSR102, they teach you how to drive into puddles and ghost ride. I'm signed up for next month's offering.

Reactions: Mikie13

·
Premium Member
26,609 Posts
School Zone Street Racer 101. I thought the course was pretty good. Taught me the fundamentals of the "gangsta lean", the flat-brim, hellaflush, and the obnoxiously loud stereo rattling my car. Apparently, in SZSR102, they teach you how to drive into puddles and ghost ride. I'm signed up for next month's offering.
Geez, I thought he actually asked a legitimate question.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Geez, I thought he actually asked a legitimate question.
Thanx - me too... But his response wasn't too bad until he edited it.

I'm actually serious about the question, but I like sarcasm almost just as much. Just kinda hard for new readers to the thread to provide a serious answer when the first one is like that!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
etnpnys said:
Thanx - me too... But his response wasn't too bad until he edited it.

I'm actually serious about the question, but I like sarcasm almost just as much. Just kinda hard for new readers to the thread to provide a serious answer when the first one is like that!
No malice intended.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I haven't either but I would really like to. DrewsCross class would be awesome. I have always been interested in racing through deep water.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven't either but I would really like to. DrewsCross class would be awesome. I have always been interested in racing through deep water.
:rotfl:

I don't know if there's a thread that's safe from this any more... Poor Drews.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts