ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first WRX is it a 2011 and I love it. I have had a lot of friends with WRX's and STI's and was always wanted one but never had the $$.:( But now I got one of my own.:thumbup:

Anyways the day after i bought mine. My friend bought a 04' STI and we were wondering if anyone in SoCal or orange county CA, ever meet up or know of any up coming meets?

·
Registered
597 Posts
There are random meets in the area. You can always post up one of your own. I work in Irvine near the Spectrum and live in Anaheim Hills. I'm game for something straight after work near Irvine, or else on the weekend. Check out SoCalSubies for more specifics in the area. And congrats on the car!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are random meets in the area. You can always post up one of your own. I work in Irvine near the Spectrum and live in Anaheim Hills. I'm game for something straight after work near Irvine, or else on the weekend. Check out SoCalSubies for more specifics in the area. And congrats on the car!
thanks, i m meeting up with a few people from my work and a few of my friends tonight. im not sure were yet though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts