ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i just got my Chargespeed body kit ( side skirts, front/ rear lip). Any suggestion on where to take 'em to get painted in the bay area or sacramento area. I also would like to find out from those who done it how much you spent.
Thanks a lot, hope to get some feedback... my first post.

·
Registered
168 Posts
sorry i cant help, but welcome to the club. I have yet to get sideskirts painted or any aftermarket lips, but let me know how your painting experience is, as i would like to get the stock sideskirts painted eventually.

But anyways, welcome, sorry i couldnt help.

~m

·
Registered
0 Posts
Michael, I see you're in Santa Cruz. I'll recommend Scott's Body Shop over there. I've known them through the local dirt track scene for years. Nice people, and as far as I'm concerned, they run a straight up shop. They fixed my wife's truck, metallic blue paint and got a perfect color match.

·
Registered
21 Posts
hello, I live in Sacramento and suggest Gamboa's Paint & Auto Body.

http://www.gamboas.com/

They are not cheap but they do it right. I have had the hood replaced on my Acura and they did a fantastic job blending the fenders and bumper cover. I do not know the price since I did the entire front end but give em a call. Please keep us posted.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
g2girl said:
hello, I live in Sacramento and suggest Gamboa's Paint & Auto Body.

http://www.gamboas.com/

They are not cheap but they do it right. I have had the hood replaced on my Acura and they did a fantastic job blending the fenders and bumper cover. I do not know the price since I did the entire front end but give em a call. Please keep us posted.

i actually had my body kit painted and installed by Green Valley Subaru (where i got my car from) and i am very satisfied with their service, color blended very nicely as if they were stock. Tab was $900 not too bad compared to what i got quoted from other body shop. I recommend to anyone from the area to check this dealership out for any body work, look for Rey.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts